Journey to Atherius - Skip to the end?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Bruiser419

Journey to Atherius - Skip to the end?

Post by Bruiser419 »

So I'm not there yet, but reading the walkthrough for this final mission, I'm not really looking forward to it. Too many puzzles at the end. (I know this is probably sacrilege here but I think I prefer Skyrim's more linear dungeons if we're being honest here.)

Just curious if there's way once I get to Aetherius to just skip to the mantella or if I'm going to have to actually complete it.

If not that's fine, I'll muddle my way thru, just curious and planning ahead.

Thanks

pango

Re: Journey to Atherius - Skip to the end?

Post by pango »

I assume the only thing strictly required is to click on the Mantella, so I'd suggest turning noclip on ("tcl" in the console) and fly directly to the Mantella
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

TacticalTrickery

Re: Journey to Atherius - Skip to the end?

Post by TacticalTrickery »

Bruiser419 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:39 pm ...reading the walkthrough for this final mission ... not really looking forward to it. Too many puzzles at the end. ...know this is probably sacrilege here...

...curious if there's way once I get to Aetherius to just skip to the mantella or if I'm going to have to actually complete it.

If not that's fine, I'll muddle my way thru, just curious and planning ahead.
pango wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:41 pm ...I'd suggest turning noclip on ("tcl" in the console) and fly directly to the Mantella
LOL, don't encourage him!! :lol: that is sacrilege!

;) haha, in all seriousness, I understand Bruiser. Back in the old DOS days I can't tell you how many times I had to teleport all around using god-mode style functions, or intentionally fly the void to get around bugged items even w/ a ton of experience. I don't even remember how I did most of that now. Best of luck to you, brotha. :arrow: Props to you for even playing such a hard game.
ENEMY SPELLBOOK @Nexus: Yellow-square spam, be gone!!
Ancient African proverb: To go fast, go alone. To go far, go together. ~ Humanity's greatest strength is in each other... don't waste it.