Modding Video Series 1: "Locked Loot Containers", From Start To Finish

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Magicono43

Re: Modding Video Series 1: "Locked Loot Containers", From Start To Finish

Post by Magicono43 »

thenameisthegame wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:24 pm I say you deserve a good break! To have taken the time to even go through such depths to make that system of locked loot containers as well as make the youtube series about it is impressive.

I have tried real hard to break your initial release, and so far it seems to be more solid than ''release candidate'' worthy even! You know, like the ones we used to have where IF there was a day-one patch it would be to polish some features rather than ''fix something game breaking happening right after install'' kind of release. ;)

... I'll still let you know as soon as I find something that breaks (if I do) but don't feel rushed! Take it easy, maybe go play Morrowind with this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/52534

Ok so that might not be relaxing, but it sure will be distracting!
Thanks man, I did go through alot of testing to try and make everything I could think of feel solid. Maybe not exhaustive levels of play-testing (especially when it comes to loot balance in all types of dungeons.) But I really did spend alot of effort in this department, and from what little you and a few others have had time to play with it, I'm glad to see the bug-testing was not wasted.

One disadvantage with my slowly but steadily increasing catalog of released mods, is inevitably those earlier released mods start to become neglected compared to the more recent projects, and I'm sure this is going to become an ever increasing challenge as the catalog just gets bigger, lol.

But atleast as I get more experienced and "skilled" in doing this, hopefully less bug fixing and maintenance of the earlier mods will be necessary, that is the hope atleast.

Ramble aside, I'm glad you are enjoying the mod so far, and I appreciate that there are people that are already appreciating and enjoying the work I've put into this mod and of course my others, so thanks for the kind words and using the mod and giving feedback!

Magicono43

Re: Modding Video Series 1: "Locked Loot Containers", From Start To Finish

Post by Magicono43 »

Here is Part.42 where I:
-This is just a general update after finally releasing the mod, and I suppose some reasons why I had not uploaded any videos involving this the last month and a half or so.