Cyndassa won't talk

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Antiscamp

Cyndassa won't talk

Post by Antiscamp »

I want to start Cyndassa's quest. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what to do when Cyndassa in Castle Daggerfall said she doesn't trust me and I should come back later when I've earned respect or wahtever and now every time I click her nothing happens.

I am at level 5 (which the uesp states is the only requirement); my personalaity is low but I have an enchanted shirt that makes it go up to 65. I am ranking in teh fighters guild and the knights of the flam in Anticlere too. I've tried doing several quests for the nobles at the court of Daggerfll to see if she likes that but she still says nothing.

I'm now thinking there's something wrong and i need to console start her and taht's what ima do if noone has any suggestion.

Jay_H

Re: Cyndassa won't talk

Post by Jay_H »

I have moved this topic from Community to DFU General, since it is DFU related :)

numidium3rd

Post by numidium3rd »

I'm curious what your save file says if you don't mind uploading it.

yokedeny

Post by yokedeny »

Is there a topic where we can talk more about Cyndassa?

jbung

Post by jbung »

I also have this situation, no matter what I do, Sindassa does not talk. I would like to hear some suggestions as well.
I didn't know anything about astrology. Recently I came across interesting information about the 12 zodiac signs and learned a lot. By the way, I'm a Pisces.