Buildings Disappear

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
DrZorbo

Buildings Disappear

Post by DrZorbo »

I was playing along with modded DFU and when I went to the capatial of Menevia: the buildings were not there. It doesn't happen with NO mods, and I slowly tested with all mods I was using to see when it breaks. For me it was the Detailed City Walls mod. If it is enabled it breaks, if not enabled the citys are genned in correctly. If Detailed City Walls (and it's dependancy: Daggerfall Expanded Textures) are the ONLY mods enabled, I see no buildings. It's not a biggie, but it is a thing. Has anyone seen this effect with this mod? Am I blaming it for something else happening?

Jay_H

Re: Buildings Disappear

Post by Jay_H »

Hello! I'll send this over to the Modding General forum; when problems arise because of mods, that's the best place for it to go.

DrZorbo

Post by DrZorbo »

Thanks! I wasn't sure where to put it, and not totaly convinced that what I have experienced is attributable to what I think.

Cliffworms

Post by Cliffworms »

Hello there! Daggerfall Expanded Textures has been updated recently to fix this issue. If you download it, everything will be back to normal. :)