Bards and Balladeers Mod

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
adamatom

Re: Bards and Balladeers Mod

Post by adamatom »

Hey, excellent work! I have a question pertaining to a mod I'm working on. I'm not sure if you actually made these changes, or if you simply have questors that give quests in the guild and you return to them like in the classic quests. I looked for the source code to see if you did it but I couldn't find a github link.

I want to add knightly orders to the quest places in order to place npcs there for a quest mod. "place npc _anNpc_ at _guildhall_" Unless I've missed something, it seems not possible to make the knightly order guildhalls a quest place, only magery, fighters and guildhall which is random between the two. I assume it just involves a simple line of code somewhere?

Example:

Code: Select all

Place _guild_ remote guildhall

change to ->

Place _order_ remote knightlyorder

harbinger451

Re: Bards and Balladeers Mod

Post by harbinger451 »

Yeah, this mod only uses the new guildhalls as quest originators atm ... I was hoping to add a few none guild quests that send you to the guildhalls rather than just from them, but I couldn't figure it out. I put quest markers in my new guildhalls so hopefully they might come up in quests that just use the generic Guildhall location flag, but I haven't tried doing a quest that sends you directly to it specifically yet. I will experiment with it when I get round to it though. The Quest-Places table in StreamingAssets/Tables suggests its possible by using Guildhall and faction number, but I haven't tested it so far.