What are the enemy infighting teams?

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
harbinger451

What are the enemy infighting teams?

Post by harbinger451 »

Quick question, I'm hoping to do some kind of random encounter mod/s and would really like to know the specifics of how the enemy infighting teams are decided ... I can guess a few I suppose but I don't know if they are accurate: i.e. all types of Orc are one team, Daedra are another, Undead another. But how are the various human enemies grouped, are the outlaw types one team (thief, rogue, assassin etc), the mage types another and the warrior types another one still? Are all animals in one team or is each separate? And what about the various other monsters like the Centaurs, Giants and Lycanthropes etc?

Jay_H

Re: What are the enemy infighting teams?

Post by Jay_H »

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

I have that information here: https://github.com/JayH2971/dfunity-que ... cs.txt#L15
OMG, this is very useful. Thank you.

So... if you add a foe in a quest and then switch them to the player ally team, for example, will they follow the player or just fight enemies of the player in the vicinity?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

They have no motor of their own unless you add a mod like Language Skills Overhaul. They'll remain where they spawned and attack any enemies that approach.

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

Okay, thanks. I figured as much. Another quick question... If you restrain a foe, will they still fight other teams?