Are you excited or doubtful about Elder Scrolls 6?

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
jayhova

Re: Are you excited or doubtful about Elder Scrolls 6?

Post by jayhova »

doubtful
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

bearhead

Post by bearhead »

I kind of doubt Bethesda will go back to a Daggerfall type of game.
Almost certainly will use Skyrim's basic model of perks and simplified level ups - with Skyrim being so successful, its hard to see them changing the basic gameplay.

I do hope they make the dungeons a little more complicated and more the focus of the game... the Souls series have kind of proven that rpgs with difficult, complex dungeons can still sell well.

Oblivionaddicted

Post by Oblivionaddicted »

Doubtful, nowadays games are more and more simplified to please the sunday players and you probably have to pay the same sum in microtransactions as the so-called price of the game to unlock the whole content.

What's more Bethsoft is known for its glitch-filled creations and since Cyberpunk 2077 encountered a lot of success despite its plethora of glitches TES6 will very likely be full of glitches and we will have to wait for a non-official patch that will bring 1000's fixes to enjoy the game.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I think Starfield will show us more, about what we can expect from Beth nowadays..

Nofi

Post by Nofi »

Oblivionaddicted wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:12 pm What's more Bethsoft is known for its glitch-filled creations and since Cyberpunk 2077 encountered a lot of success despite its plethora of glitches TES6 will very likely be full of glitches and we will have to wait for a non-official patch that will bring 1000's fixes to enjoy the game.bitlife
Let just hope it's not like The Last of Us, full of glitches & bugs.

karata

Post by karata »

Hard to say because I need to play it fisrt

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Well, my opinion is that the last decent game Bethesda has made was Fallout 3 so...very doubtful.