Lysandus' Revenge won't complete.

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Zemaille

Lysandus' Revenge won't complete.

Post by Zemaille »

I found the diary and took it to Medora and all quest items have left my inventory. I waited a bunch in-game and the quests are still in my log but I can't interact with any of the NPCs, and if I restart the quest it doesn't repopulate the diary to be picked up. Trying to just start the Totem quest does nothing either.
Attachments
SAVE0.zip
(250.56 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Jay_H

Re: Lysandus' Revenge won't complete.

Post by Jay_H »

Hello! Lysandus' Revenge can't complete until you've done the Soul of a Lich quest. Your current problem there is that you need 0 or more reputation with the King of Worms to start his quest, but your current reputation with him is -1. It'll take some time for your reputation to go back to normal, upon which you'll get the zombie messenger from the King of Worms. Finishing that, Lysandus' Revelation will also finish.

Zemaille

Re: Lysandus' Revenge won't complete.

Post by Zemaille »

Ah right. I completely forgot I did that on a different save and not this one. Thanks!