[MOD] Smaller Main Quest Dungeons

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Cliffworms

[MOD] Smaller Main Quest Dungeons

Post by Cliffworms »

Smaller Main Quest Dungeons

Download on Daggerfall Unity Nexus

Current version : 1.0

This mod reduces the size of most main quest dungeons in a similar way the "Smaller Dungeons" setting works. It keeps the unique dungeon areas while removing most of the generic ones. The dungeons will still be larger than the ones affected by the "Smaller Dungeons" settings, considering they're part of the main quest.

The following dungeons are unaffected for compatibility reasons or because they're already fully unique : Castle Daggerfall, Castle Wayrest, Castle Sentinel, Shedungent, Aetherius and the generic dungeons where a few main quests take place.

Before enabling, ensure you have no main quest taking place in a dungeon currently running or that you are not inside a main quest dungeon!
Last edited by Cliffworms on Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicksta1310

Re: [MOD] Smaller Main Quest Dungeons

Post by nicksta1310 »

Thank you thank you thank you!

I almost ragequit when I discovered the rehash of Privateer's Hold within Scourg Barrow. :oops:

Cliffworms

Re: [MOD] Smaller Main Quest Dungeons

Post by Cliffworms »

My pleasure!

Though, sorry to dissapoint you but Scourg Barrow is reduced only slightly.

I didn't remove any unique dungeon areas and Scourg Barrow mostly consists of those. ;)