Turkish Tranlsation

Discuss translation of Daggerfall Unity and the required Daggerfall installation. Help other communities learn how to translate Daggerfall using any available tools and processes.

Re: Turkish Tranlsation

Post by 108 »

w0fie wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:47 pm Okay I fixed the problem I think. Its something with Excel. If I save the file as .txt then change the extension to .csv the characters show up fine. Thanks for the help all. Now the excel puts keys and values in one column and kinda broke most of my progress...

Yeah dont know if its something with 0.15.2 but it doesn't recognize some of the translations I made in 0.15.1. It might be Excel acting weird too so I will keep using Notepad.

It works if I try to translate the files that came with 15.2 but not my old files. Im kinda sad and mad.

Edit:Its just Excel being Excel I think. It broke the formatting on all of my files. I'll start from beginning and only use NotePad.
I lost my progress the same way but saved it by manually editing it as plaintext. Correct it by comparing it with the original CSV file. I can do it for you if you don't want to start over or don't know how to fix it.