Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Discuss translation of Daggerfall Unity and the required Daggerfall installation. Help other communities learn how to translate Daggerfall using any available tools and processes.
Magirion

Re: Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Post by Magirion »

Hello my friend :D
I didn't.
I am curr currently making a mod called "The Elder Scripts and it's Canvases". I posted the first version on nexus. It consists on putting all the fonts in a doc apart from the UI images, both the .psds and .pngs. I also plan on clearing all the texts on the UI images to help others on translating the game. I collected all the fonts already and starting to clear the texts on the UI.

I've also translated already all the .csvs apart from the quests. The Location names one also needs polishing. I have also not translated the books yet.

Also, I don't know if it's a good Idea, but I decided to translate all the provinces and cities names, kinda like the pt-br translation of Game of Thrones.

But if you want to join, you are an angel.
You can contact me on discord. My nick is Magirion.

I am also on Lysandus Tomb discord channel.

Thank you for contacting. :)

KCGabe

Post by KCGabe »

Oh I'm glad to hear, not only that this project is still alive but because I'm used to translating books, so I was really hoping I could contribute with that of all things, if it wasn't already done by the time I could contact you.

You know, that was the first question I made myself when I first thought about translating anything about The Elder Scrolls and I believe you're in the right here, I'm very eager to see how the franchise would look once 100% translated, and I anticipate some very clever wordplay in certain cases, like "redguard".

I sent you a friend request on discord as well, as Electric Bay. Hope to catch you soon!

Magirion

Post by Magirion »

hehe, it's accepted my friend. ;)
I don't know if "Guarda-Rubro" is a good choice, but it can change yet. :D