How is Lockpicking cooldown or how it works?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
ruthan

How is Lockpicking cooldown or how it works?

Post by ruthan »

Hello,
i tried to lockpick something, i was able to open some doors, but others not, i wonder when i can try next attemp? That is where game fails to tell anything.. In Morrowind+ you just wasted lockpick if you failed.. There are not lockpicks to destroy, so?
It is one attempt for lifetime?
It still need a bit qualityOfLife not yet done mods,more 3D models props(in HandmadeMod), 3D enemies not colliding with walls + some alternative Hexen 2 like hack&slash dance mod and it would be a dream. I played Ultima0+, but i know what i want :D

Magicono43

Re: How is Lockpicking cooldown or how it works?

Post by Magicono43 »

It is one attempt until your skill increases past the point your attempted on that particular door. So practically it is one try and that's it. But remember you can bash doors down with your weapon/fists, which is going to be happening often, lol.

ruthan

Re: How is Lockpicking cooldown or how it works?

Post by ruthan »

Thanks,it would be much better add better message for second try to tell how it works.. Like i already tried it, or something like that.
Does this hack and slash way, alert guards?
It still need a bit qualityOfLife not yet done mods,more 3D models props(in HandmadeMod), 3D enemies not colliding with walls + some alternative Hexen 2 like hack&slash dance mod and it would be a dream. I played Ultima0+, but i know what i want :D