Hello everybody, I've had a very bizarre bug this evening. Can someone assist?

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
João_Vitor

Hello everybody, I've had a very bizarre bug this evening. Can someone assist?

Post by João_Vitor »

What's up y'all! So this is the first time that it happened to me so I'm curious if you guys could give me some perspective on how could I fix this.

So I recently installed a mod name ''Bard and Balladers'' and the Nexus. After I downloaded the game, it worked like clockwork, so I kept playing it. Later on though, when I hopped back, the most recent save file that I play as apparently got currupted, so I thought it was a mod issue. I redownloaded it, rearranged the files in case they were put somewhere were they shouldn't be, and the corrupted file is still broken. However, when I used this specific mod on other saves, it worked perfectly! No crashes or bugs or whatever, played on one of them for a while, and again, no issues on those 2 separate saves. Very bizarre.

I left some photos to see if someone ever encountered such a problem, does anybody know how to fix it? Apparently the game can't find the player on any specific location. To clarify, this happened indoors.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :D
Attachments
Right out of the gate.
Right out of the gate.
right out of the loading screen.jpg (123.38 KiB) Viewed 974 times
This is after I tried using the teleport [n] from the console command, it's just pitch black but I can acess the inventory and use weapons. App
This is after I tried using the teleport [n] from the console command, it's just pitch black but I can acess the inventory and use weapons. App
Error.jpg (219.24 KiB) Viewed 974 times

Jay_H

Re: Hello everybody, I've had a very bizarre bug this evening. Can someone assist?

Post by Jay_H »

I have moved this topic to Mods General :)

João_Vitor

Re: Hello everybody, I've had a very bizarre bug this evening. Can someone assist?

Post by João_Vitor »

Oh thanks friend, I'm new to this, do I always have to put the version of the game in the post?

Alderwood

Post by Alderwood »

I don't think you have to, but It wouldn't hurt.
Try entering trans_out in the console. That should take you immediately outdoors from wherever you are.

João_Vitor

Post by João_Vitor »

I fixed it, thank you!