Turkish Translation Has Been Completed

Discuss translation of Daggerfall Unity and the required Daggerfall installation. Help other communities learn how to translate Daggerfall using any available tools and processes.
w0fie

Turkish Translation Has Been Completed

Post by w0fie »

Finally after a year of work I've completed the Turkish translation. Thanks for all the help everyone provided. Big big thanks to Interkarma, King of Worms and especially Daneel53 for his amazing guide and help.

It's %99 complete except location names which I don't have the necessary coding knowledge to automate it or patience to do it by hand one by one. But maybe someone else will do it instead. It was a really really fun and teaching project which was something I never tried before. Hopefully it'll bring more players to this amazing game!

Link of the nexus page if anyone wants to check it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/698

Daneel53

Re: Turkish Translation Has Been Completed

Post by Daneel53 »

Congratulations, w0fie, you did a great job!
To tranlate entirely a game as Daggerfall is very challenging, you can be proud of what you achieved. :)
In charge of Project French Daggerfall and DaggerfallSetup, dev. of DFTools in English.
French translator for many Warband mods and Bannerlord.

w0fie

Re: Turkish Translation Has Been Completed

Post by w0fie »

Daneel53 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:28 pm Congratulations, w0fie, you did a great job!
To tranlate entirely a game as Daggerfall is very challenging, you can be proud of what you achieved. :)
I really am and cant thank you enough for your help. You made it 10x easier. Thanks a lot.