New Launcher Enhancement suggestion to max all skills to 100, without hassle (avoiding to use best one)

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
ruthan

New Launcher Enhancement suggestion to max all skills to 100, without hassle (avoiding to use best one)

Post by ruthan »

We already have some optimal enhancement like instant repairs, enable to repair magic items (btw i should be much more expensive, price is not related to enhancements price).

Standard behavior is once skill reach 100, all other skills are capped to 95, but is your best skill is not 100, its 96-99, you can still improve all skills to 100, expect 2 primary skills, which are limited to 99..
So if you want to reach 95+ in other skills, you have to avoid to using, increase best skill to 100.. I can of skills like running or jumping or even magic is complicated, yes can cheat a edit value in save file, but is annoying.. So alternative "cheat" / enhancement would be nice. Player really not know how its working that he should avoid to reach 100 value.. until he starts to google it..

Details:
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Lev ... _Level_Cap
Under normal circumstances, when a Primary skill reaches 100, no other skills may be leveled above 95. With care, you can increase every non-Primary skill to 100, the three Primaries to 99, and then finally choose one to reach 100.
It still need a bit qualityOfLife not yet done mods,more 3D models props(in HandmadeMod), 3D enemies not colliding with walls + some alternative Hexen 2 like hack&slash dance mod and it would be a dream. I played Ultima0+, but i know what i want :D