The Big Hello Thread

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Argochil

Re: The Big Hello Thread

Post by Argochil »

Hello everyone!

I'm a young French gamer who's just 30 years old. I started playing Elder Scrolls with Oblivion, then followed it up with Skyrim, which I crammed full of mods until the game begged for mercy!For some time now, however, I've been on the other side of the video game fence and I tried to start my own projects with Unity a few months ago. To be honest, the aim was less to create a fully-fledged game (my work and family life don't leave me that much time!) than to familiarise myself with a game engine and acquire the discipline to mod games I like!

What a surprise it was to see Daggerfall Unity just a few days ago!Since then I've spent far too much time on it and died far too many times... But this game gives me an incredible feeling of freedom and gigantism, and I can't wait to add the ideas and work of the modders and, maybe one day, create my own content on it...

But for now, I've got to go and get killed by a skeleton, so I'll be seeing you!