The Big Hello Thread

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Mohitvermaji51

Re: The Big Hello Thread

Post by Mohitvermaji51 »

hello everyone,,,how are you all...i am here to share my thoughts i hope you like it

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Hey Mohitvermaji51! welcome to the forums! :)

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

Mohitvermaji51 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:58 am hello everyone,,,how are you all...i am here to share my thoughts i hope you like it
awesome. get in the threads and inspire!

Karth

Post by Karth »

Hello!

Picking up Daggerfall in the winter of 1996 was one of the best gaming moves I've ever made, I played it relentlessly and revisited it more times than I can count. I quickly became part of the early online Daggerfall community which existed back then - primarily in the form of 'guilds' established on forums and chat rooms. This was while online gaming was still in its infancy.

I wonder if any other Crimson Blades have found their way to Daggerfall Unity. I truly hope so, because whenever I return to the Iliac Bay their presence lingers there. The ghosts of the dreams we dreamed together.

Incredible effort, Interkarma, and everyone involved in this project.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums Karth, and thankyou for the kind words! :)

[PROFILE_NAME]

Post by [PROFILE_NAME] »

Hello! I recently got into playing Daggerfall Unity, and I've been loving it so far! I tried playing the original version a year or two ago but couldn't really get into it. A few days ago I remembered once hearing about Daggerfall Unity (Heard from Zaric Zhakaron, whose beginners guide I also used) and thought I'd check it out where it's at now, saw it was in beta and decided to go for it and have been playing it since! It just feels so much better to set up and play, not to mention all the mods out there for it.
Seriously, amazing job on this :D

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Hey welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay, and playing DFU. :)

TheUnderking

Post by TheUnderking »

I've been loosely following this project since late 2016. I'm so genuinely impressed at what you've all accomplished. I decided that I wanted to get involved, and maybe try my hand at making a mod or two. Also, I can't believe that TheUnderking wasn't taken already

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums! :)

steamingpotato

Post by steamingpotato »

Hi,

just wanted to chime in to throw a big fat

!!!THANK YOU!!!

bomb into the room. What a jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, amazingly brilliant, high-quality piece of art. Pure awesomeness!

Thanks again,

peace out! :mrgreen: