The Big Hello Thread

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Ralzar

Re: The Big Hello Thread

Post by Ralzar »

Hipnotic Rogue wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:17 pm I'm kinda playing the game as a Roguelike but giving my self 3 saves just to get a feel of the game.
You might like the options available to you in my Ironman Options mod. It has a setting for a lives system and a checkpoint system you can adjust to fit you. Or, obviously, turn all those things off and just have your character deleted on first death :D

And welcome to the forums!

Healer2022

Post by Healer2022 »

Thank You. :D

knightmare_x3

Post by knightmare_x3 »

Hey y'all! Never played Daggerfall but I'm into Elder Scrolls in general. Think it's awesome that the game is being revived and improved though, so I'll probably give it a try. Probably will grab some mods too.

Hipnotic Rogue

Post by Hipnotic Rogue »

Ralzar wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:30 am
Hipnotic Rogue wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:17 pm I'm kinda playing the game as a Roguelike but giving my self 3 saves just to get a feel of the game.
You might like the options available to you in my Ironman Options mod. It has a setting for a lives system and a checkpoint system you can adjust to fit you. Or, obviously, turn all those things off and just have your character deleted on first death :D

And welcome to the forums!

Belated thanks!

I'll have to check out your mod. It sounds like a really interesting idea. :)

Hitrison

Post by Hitrison »

Hi everyone! I'm a musician/general sound guy who loves Daggerfall! Played it back in the 90's as a kid on a PC Gamer (I think) demo disc, played it a TON when Bethesda released it and Arena for free, and Daggerfall Unity came back on my radar with the recent GOG release so hopefully I may try and get into modding it a bit!
I cover video game music here!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Hey Hitrison, welcome to the forums! :)

Vorzak

Post by Vorzak »

Hello! Just dropped in to this community to see what’s happening and to thank Interkarma and team for their grand efforts to bring my most beloved childhood game new life and preserving one of the best RPG games for the future.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Hello Vorzak! :) Welcome the forums!

Alderwood

Post by Alderwood »

Hello all. I've played Morrowind some time ago and after hearing about DFU I decided to give Daggerfall a try. I haven't gone too deep into the game but I've been enjoying my modded magic-focused playthrough so far.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Welcome to the forums Alderwood :)