[MOD] Archaeologists

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
OMightyBuggy

Re: [MOD] Archaeologists

Post by OMightyBuggy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:10 am

Not sure if this is relevant to what is going on but there are two Archaeologists Guilds in Reytry of Orsinium Area and the second one is made up of "The Copperham Residence ". The other problem is I have is a quest for "The Copperham Residence " but it is a guild. :lol: The quest could also be elsewhere since names of buildings (taverns, residence and marts) keep flip flopping everywhere.

Love the mod by the way it fits well in the Daggerfall world. :)
TwoGuilds.png
TwoGuilds.png (427.9 KiB) Viewed 126 times

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:21 pm

There are two guilds in quite a few places because the block I modified is used twice in those places. The building I converted to the guild was a house before and looks like the quest system assigned it for a target. Could that have occurred before you installed the mod by any chance? If not I will need to see how I can avoid that from happening somehow. The faction rep stuff only works properly if the mod is installed and then a new game is started it seems also... so I have some work to do on this when I can find the time.

Jaiysaun

Post by Jaiysaun » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:29 am

I've seen a temple and an inn have their names get overwritten and mislabeled as residences recently so that might be a bug coming from somewhere else.