[MOD] Archaeologists

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Hazelnut

Re: [MOD] Archaeologists

Post by Hazelnut »

esran wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:50 pm I have a question about the overridden pacification formula "CalculateEnemyPacification". Is it intended that intelligence effects chance only if it is streetwise or etiquette and not a language skill? That seems like the opposite of what I would expect.

I might be misunderstanding the code of course.
No you're reading the code correctly. I wrote this almost 5 years ago now so can't really recall much about the thought process. I would guess I was thinking that for streetwise or etiquette it wasn't a language thing but more a way of expressing, hence tied to int. But I am just guessing this far removed. :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Hazelnut

Re: [MOD] Archaeologists

Post by Hazelnut »

Version 2.5 just released on Nexus. Updated 7 NPCs to use custom sprites made by StarMadeKnight. Thanks for the great artwork StarMadeKnight, sorry it took so many months for me to get them in game.

Note that for existing saves, the portrait in talk window will be broken for these NPCs. Live with it, or start a new game with 2.5 - sorry, unavoidable as DFU saves faction data with savefiles.

Here's some screenshots showing most of the new NPC sprites:
PotionSeller.PNG
PotionSeller.PNG (436.86 KiB) Viewed 2866 times
RemoteOutpost.PNG
RemoteOutpost.PNG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2866 times
GuildStaff.PNG
GuildStaff.PNG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2866 times
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods