[DFUnity] Spanish Translation

Discuss translation of Daggerfall Unity and the required Daggerfall installation. Help other communities learn how to translate Daggerfall using any available tools and processes.
raulpuro

Re: [DFUnity] Spanish Translation

Post by raulpuro »

¡Genial! Muchas gracias Shikodena, y enhorabuena por el trabajo, he estado mirando y ahora solo faltaría traducir la carpeta C:\Daggerfall Unity\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\QuestPacks, a ver si tengo tiempo este verano y puedo ir traduciéndola para terminar con los textos y que la gente pueda empezar a testear.

Saludos y gracias de nuevo.

Great! Thanks a lot Shikodena, and congratulations for the work, I've been looking and now I just need to translate the folder, C:\Daggerfall Unity\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\QuestPacks, let's see if I have time this summer and I can translate it to finish with the texts so people can start testing.

Greetings and thanks again.

Shikodena

Post by Shikodena »

Hola de nuevo!

Lo primero, muchas gracias por comentarios tan amables, es lo poco que puedo hacer por un juego tan bueno como este.

Lo segundo, he visto que han sacado una nueva versión hace poco, y creo que es preferible que la traducción este actualizada, asi que algunos apartados que no podía llegar a traducir en la versión anterior, como mostrar el nombre correctamente de la raza en el menú del personaje, estan ahora corregidos :D

Vuelvo a dejar enlace a Drive de tanto la versión anterior como la versión actual
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Una ultima cosa, con respecto a la carpeta C:\Daggerfall Unity\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\QuestPacks por mucho que busque, siempre la encuentro vacía, asi que si pudieras hacerme el favor de decirme como encontrar este contenido estaría muy agradecida y también podría barajar el hecho de traducirlos.

Un saludo!

Hello again!

First of all, thank you very much for your kind comments, it's the little I can do for a game as good as this one.

Secondly, I have seen that they have released a new version recently, and I think it is preferable that the translation is updated, so some sections that I could not get to translate in the previous version, such as displaying the correct name of the race in the character menu, are now corrected :D

I leave again a link to Drive of both the previous version and the current version
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

One last thing, regarding the C:\Daggerfall Unity\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\QuestPacks folder, I always find it empty, so if you could do me the favor of telling me how to find this content I would be very grateful and I could also consider the fact of translating them.

Best regards!

raulpuro

Post by raulpuro »

Hi,

Yo estoy usando la versión de GOG , que tiene todos los mods añadidos y todas las mejoras.

Estoy de acuerdo contigo con que es mejor tener siempre la última versión, pero entre versión y versión se puede aprovechar y traducir la carpeta QuestPacks, creo que la carpeta QuestPacks son quest no oficiales añadidas al juego, pero no me hagas mucho caso que en realidad desconozco porque no están incluidas en la carpeta de la versión oficial de DU.

Voy sacando tiempo para ir traduciéndolas poco a poco, aunque todavía me queda mucho, adjunto la carpeta con todo, está añadido lo poco que llevo traducido.

Gracias por traducir la última versión.

Saludos.

I am using the version of GOG , which has all the added mods and all improvements.

I agree with you that it is better to always have the latest version, but between version and version I can take advantage and translate the Questpacks folder, I think the Questpacks folder is unofficial quest added to the game, but do not pay much attention to me that I really do not know because they are not included in the folder of the official version of DU.

I take time to translate them little by little, although I still have a lot, I attach the folder with everything, the little I have translated is added.

Greetings.

P.D. Thanks for translating the last version.
Attachments
QuestPacks.rar
QuestPacks para traducir
(602.54 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Each of these are modded content. Cliff are quests from Cliffworms; one is his level-up message mod, and the other I think is his quests that use city walls as quest locations.

JHRLQ is my Random Little Quests pack, which are small daily events within cities.

QP1 is Quest Pack 1, my series of guild and commoner quests.

QP2 is Quest Pack 2, which no longer exists and is not developed.

RLQCommoner is one segment of RLQ, described above.

The final entry is one I don't recognize.

raulpuro

Post by raulpuro »

Hi,

@Jay_H Thank you very much for the explanation.

In principle I continue translating the Questpacks folder at my pace.

Greetings.